Recreation Employment Opportunity
The Big Rideau Lake Association is seeking a Camp Counsellor to be part of a youth staff team running a Day Camp programme for kids 4 to 12 years old, at Cow Island on Big Rideau Lake. The 2017 Day Camp will run for 5 weeks starting July 3rd from 9-12 a.m. Monday to Friday.
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Competent swimmer
- Experience, skill and enthusiasm for working with children of various ages
- Swimming qualifications preferred: NLS Bronze Medallion qualification (or higher)
- First Aid and CPR is an asset
Staff will be responsible for:
- Running the daily programme and assisting with planning
- Collecting and accounting for registration and tuck shop sales
Camp counsellors will be paid $10.60 per hour for 4 hours shift (8:30-12:30) each day. An adult camp coordinator will be involved to assist with programme planning and support.
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.