We are currently seeking a Coordinator for our annual aquatic fun day.
Because the family who organized the Regatta the past few years is not available again this year, we need a new family to host the event this year. Host responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of the site preparation
- Create, schedule and run water events for all age.
- Organize food and soft drinks.
- Coordinate participant awards for event winners and participants.
- Oversight of the site cleanup.
Last year’s family is available to offer advice on running the event. The BRLA has an inventory of ribbons for awards and food accessories and any additional costs will, of course, be reimbursed to the hosts by the association.
If you know someone who would like to take over hosting this event, or are interested yourself, please contact us as soon as possible.