Cow Island Day Camp
And that's a wrap for this summer! Thanks very much to our amazing counsellors Mya and ?, and coordinator for an amazing day camp program this year.
Cow Island Day Camp is for kids aged 4 to 12, and its a fantastic opportunity to have fun and build friendships on an island lake environment. This summer, camp will run for 5 weeks starting July 3rd on Cow Island. Current BRLA Membership is required for registration.
- 9:00 am to noon, Monday through Friday
- $15 per child, per day.
- Weekly discounted rate: $60 per child, per week.
- Drop Ins welcome but please complete registration form before child's first day of camp.
- Week 1: July 3 - 7 / For the Birds- Angry Birds
- Week 2: July 10 - 14 / Mini-Olympics - May the Games Begin
- Week 3: July 17 - 21 / Pirate Adventures - Treasure Hunt
- Week 4: July 24 - 28 / Nature Discover - Bug's Life
- Week 5: July 31 - August 4 / The Amazing Race - Challenges & Detours
Register online by selecting your session below, completing the online form, and submitting payment. OR use our Registration Form. This form is fillable so once its completed, click "Submit" in the top right corner and follow up with payment. (Or just print the form off and return with payment.) Drop Ins are always welcome but for planning purposes, please use one of these methods to register your child before their first day of camp. Reminder: current BRLA membership is required for registration.
*Transportation between Portland and Cow Island can be arranged for kids who need it - advance notice is required to confirm arrangements. Contact email@example.com for more information.*
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.